Thursday, July 14, 2005

Lunch date in our new digs

So we went to lunch today with friends....I even managed to get out of the house on time and forgot nothing. This is getting easier...sorta. I did have to spend a while last night packing the diaper bag and laying out both of our clothes. And...by the time I got home, I still felt tired! Ethan wore his new outfit from Auntie Darla. Ethan looked so cute and it is nice to be out and about in real clothes instead of home in onesies. And we even managed to keep ourselves clean for the entire excursion! Bibs are a wonderful invention.


Of course, our lunch dates were probably not as thrilled by our little victories and we were less than social. Ethan slept through the entire drive there, lunch, and the drive home. Sigh. Of course, once we were home, all bets were off and we were wide awake and in search of entertainment. Toys....another wonderful invention. Target.com here I come. We need more of these before he gets bored. :-)