Sunday, July 17, 2005

A day of firsts

So we got to go in our swing and have a bath today. Very exciting stuff. We are still gaining weight and our amount of awake time seems to be growing. I am still not liking that we are nocturnal but I am starting to adjust. Going back to work is going to be heck though. Only 3 weeks left of maternity leave..sigh. It is so strange. I was so worried about being gone from work for so long. I actually thought I would be bored and miss everything there. Let me tell you that by the time one feeding ends, the laundry is done and the bottles are sterilized, it all starts all over again. Whoever said sleep when they sleep didn't have a child who takes an hour to eat 3 ounces and managed to dirty 4 outfits each day. I am sending the fashion police after him. I must say that I do miss the challenges of work and the people but I bet the first day back will be quite an adjustment for us both.