Friday, July 15, 2005

Family time


So did I mention that aside from doing the baby thing, I decided to build a house while I was pregnant? Yes. All I have to say on that, is thank goodness for my builder and his wife. They must have the patience of saints. Of course, I put my house on the market and found myself homeless. It sold in 5 days when I was nine months pregnant. Movers can pack for you as well for a very large fee, did you know that? :-)

The best part of selling my house so quick is that I got to move in with my parents. I know, I know, that sounds crazy. My new house isn't done yet and I get to spend my maternity leave with my family. I have round the clock help and they have made it much easier on me than it could have been. We have 4 generations living under one roof and the amount of time we spend together is precious. My grandparents live in an attached apartment and Ethan and I are staying with Mom and Dad. And to top it off, my cousin and aunt and uncle live in Cary so my support network is even broader. My cousin, Michael, is Ethan's godfather (as long as he doesn't turn him into a young republican). And my aunt and uncle are my godparents so it means so much to have them be a part of Ethan's life. The picture above is my Aunt Marie and below is Michael and Grandpa with Ethan.
















Uncle Teo and Ethan