Monday, August 15, 2005

Taking the heat

So I have heard a few complaints the last few days about me not updating the blog. Ooops. It has been a busy one for me. I am back to work now and it has been a transition. Right now I am in the office 3 days a week and working at home the rest of the time. It allows me to be with E and still keep my current position at IBM which I enjoy. I use a day of vacation a week so I only have to work when he is sleeping on my days at home. It is working out well so far. Not sure how I fit in time for the gym or riding Easy but one step at a time. Maybe next week. :-)



Anne gave Ethan this great activity rug and blanekt and stuffed animal all wrapped into one. Ethan adores it and so do I. I take it with me when we go visit and he has a great place to play. To thank her and show how cute it is, we had to take some pics. He just loved having the panda's head right next to his and burrying his little face into it.


Please refrain from making fun of the little pattern baldness we have going on. Seems his hair is falling out in a nice horse shoe shape and the comb over is not working for him. It is soft like peach fuzz though and he loves his head rubbed. And, unfortunately for him, he now looks exactly like I did as a baby his age. He at least had the good fortune to be born with hair so he can have some baby pictures where he doesn't look like a cue ball. I did not have that luxury. A hat would have been good.

And before we sign off for the night, Ethan and I want to wish Aunt Jean a Happy 35th Birthday. We miss you every day and wish you were here. Love you!