Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ethan's new room

So while pregnant, I started building a house. Not my best move but since I have the most incredibly nice builder known to man, it has not been too stressful (my builder's wife may disagree since she has done most of the legwork for me). Yesterday I took Ethan out there to meet Larry and to see his new room.

This is the front of the house and Ethan's room is on the right.

And here is the rear of the house with the screened porch and covered deck. This overlooks the pastures and my room is on the far left.

If you want to check out more of Larry and Jeanette's handiwork, see their web site at http://www.lhibuilds.com/home.htm. Whatever you do though, don't mention the doors. Last I heard, Jeanette still hasn't recovered from searching for the ones I wanted. She mentioned something about jumping out the office window at one point. Wait untill she hears about the next thing I just have to have. :_)