Friday, August 05, 2005

Just because



Enter James Dean. Love the denim look. And there is nothing quite so trendy as cows and horses on your polo shirt. He'll fit right in on the new farm.



You ever notice how hard it is to get them to smile on cue and to look AT the camera?



Bath time for the chubby one. You can't imagine how relieved I am to write that after all our eating issues.


Outfit change number 435. Their clothes are so cute and he helps me sample and wash and fold them all by spitting up on each and every one of them. Thoughtful.

So why the post today? There are no visitors, no dates, and nothing Earth shattering going on today. I just took some great pics of E and wanted to share. Only one week left for me before I go back to work and I am all about the bonding experience. I am so sad about leaving him and worried that he won't know me. I feel so good about leaving him with Mom, of course, but what if he forgets me or we lose our bond? I know it is nutty but it is strange the things you worry about. I still have nightmares where I drop him or can't find him. I wake up in cold sweats. I hope it gets easier or I will be one of those parents that can't let their child out of their sight. I can picture it now...Ethan playing in the back yard with a ankle bracelet that lets me know when he goes more than 10 feet. Please! I'll be bribing him with goats, llamas, emus, calves, ponies, etc so he loses interest in motorcycles, dirt bikes or anything else deemed dangerous. He will be a 4H expert. :-) I'm evil.