Monday, October 08, 2007

Pullen Park

We are finally getting healthy after a bad bout of the flu and so we packed up the kids and headed outdoors to Pullen Park for some fresh air. The park is great with a little train that takes you around the park, boat rides for kids and adults alike, and an antique carousel that has been restored. I had never been before but Jeff had and so he took us around and showed us the sites. There is a great map of the place if you ever want to go.

Here are some pics of the kids at the park. E and I rode the carousel, we all rode the train and E did the boats twice, all by himself. I was shocked. After the playground, we went to Rock-O-La cafe for some dinner and then home for some much needed rest. I adore days like today where we can do something special for the kids. I have such incredible memories of growing up and I so hope I can do he same for my kids.