Friday, July 07, 2006

The setting



Here we are....all set up and ready. Hopefully I didn't drive the girls and Anne nutty. We did the hanging baskets, flower pots, and cut wild flowers and we roped off a no parking area around the barn. We also moved jumps, tried to plant grass (unsuccessfully as you can see), landscaped (twice due to a tornado and tropical storm), repaired the washed out driveway thanks to Donald and now...this is it...our wedding day. Our home and farm is not only my dream come true but I have my soul mate and two wonderful children to help celebrate our marriage. Our family and friends have truly made all this possible for us and we couldn't be happier.

I have to admit I am very relaxed about tomorrow. Not sure if it was the trail ride this morning or the appletinis and pedicure before the bridal dinner. Jeff had just as much fun golfing with Mel and Russ and the beer cart lady. :-)