Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ethan at 9 Months - they really DO grow fast

I know I have been bad about posting. Things are nutty. the horses are home, the fencing is almost done, we are planning a trip next week to see Jean and it has all been so busy at work for all of us. Throw in a wedding to plan and you get nervous breakdown 101. As far as E goes, he has 2 more teeth starting in on the top and he can crawl a few steps before getting frustrated and sitting on his bottom. He is sleeping through the night more regularly and having fewer temper tantrums. I just keep trying to tell myself that he won't be this little forever. I enjoy the baths, the reading time and when I watch him giggle. My heart just bursts when he is happy and breaks when he cries.

Here is Ethan with Jeff in our kitchen and a few of him wearing Jeff's hat from when he was a kid. Notice the 2 teeth on the second picture if you click on it. Just watch your nose though...if E can get a hold of it with his mouth he will chomp on it.



This Friday we go to the pediatrician for our 9 month checkup. We seem to be outgrowing everything pretty quickly and getting increasingly vocal and active although the use of Mama and Dada is still very sporadic.

Here are some pics in our army greens. Ethan can pull himself up now on everything! We had to lower his crib and put some topys in it with him to keep him from trying to esacpe. Can you put kids in stalls? Kidding! It was very scary the first morning I went upstairs to find he was sitting up in his crib. Downright frigthening the day he was standing smiling at me.




I think my favorite part now is his jabbering. He doesn't say much but I love to hear his voice as much as he loves using it. I could do without the rasberries. He makes an incredible fish face and now can clap his hands and dance.

Here is a pic of his first time eating blueberry pancakes. Jeff makes them every weekend and we finally let Ethan try some.