Tuesday, September 27, 2005

3 months old and out about town


Today, my little cherub slept...and slept. And I spent WAY too much money on furniture for the new house. That'll teach him to sleep so long that I can actually shop and write checks. His toy allowance for the next few months is shot. Not likely knowing the grandparents.

You can't tell from this picture but his hair is actually starting to grow in and he no longer looks like a walking advertisement for male pattern baldness. In all fairness, he reminded me of Andy Sipowitz from NYPD blue with the hair at the nape of his neck and nowhere else. I am sure in his teenage years, he will get revenge for these comments. Actually, most likely for the entire blog thing. :-)



Today was also his Grandpa's b-day so we went out to dinner with the family. Aside from having to get all dressed up, Ethan was not phased and slept through the entire event. Usually he waits to exercise his lungs until Mommy has dinner in front of her or when she just finishes making a long awaited cup of coffee. Tonight I ordered ahi tuna just in case it had to wait a few minutes and a cosmo in case I had to wait a few minutes. :-) It was a great time had by all.